1. To directly help bio-security education and proactive measures designed to provide a healthier safer environment for all of the environment we share.
2. To support marginalised and underrepresented beekeepers at policy-making
level with governments and stakeholder groups .
3. To provide time educational assistance to clubs and individual beekeepers. You will receive up to date notifications at local, state, federal, and international events
4. Help us meet and set Nationally recognised basic standards for Recreational beekeeping with a pathway to become more professional.
5. By Joining the VRBA, insurance costs can be kept low and amortised against as many policy holders as possible.