- To directly help bio-security education and proactive measures designed to provide a healthier safer environment for all of the environment we share.
- To support marginalised and underrepresented beekeepers at policy-making level with governments and stakeholder groups.
- To provide time educational assistance to clubs and individual beekeepers. You will receive up to date notifications at local, state, federal, and international events concerning beekeeping.
- Help us meet and set Nationally recognised basic standards for Recreational beekeeping with a pathway to become more professional.
- By Joining the VRBA, insurance costs can be kept low and amortised against as many policy holders as possible.